Still waiting for downloadable version :) Game is great!
Depths of Dagon
Depths of Dagon
I write this to let you know I am fine. These rumors about me joining a cult are just that, rumors. We, in the community, abhor the vanity of the cities and must breathe the fresh countryside air here in Duxbury. We converted an abandoned church into a haven for lost souls, and together we strive to make a real difference in the world. The priest, our great leader, told us that the time for the Change is nigh and that infidels like you won't understand. He will come. He will remake the world. You will see. Everyone will see!
- Almost everything can be controlled by the mouse, but these may help
- Use WASD / arrow keys for movement
- Use F to interact with objects (open doors, chests, etc) - No Mouse Equivalent
- Use underlined letters for combat (S to skill attack, E to Equip, U to use health pendant)
- You can use health pendants and equip weapons/items outside of combat, make sure you are prepared!
- Some weapons hit all enemies.
- Don't forget to invest your skill points, clicking a skill icon will tell you what it does.
- GridMove: ZombiSoft Unity Assets
- Sound effects obtained from https://www.zapsplat.com
- "Occult books" by athanaso is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
- "blood altar" by runsbuns is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
- "Human Skull" by ulf is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/).
- "Crate & Barrel bundle" by mastahcez is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/).
- "Stone Coffin" by yughues is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/).
- "Wooden Table" by yd is licensed under GPL 2.0 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html).
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks for the reminder, I’ll give this a test here shortly to make sure it works as expected.
awesome! I'll play it tonight!
Completed! That;s was fun :) Btw, what's green bar (right from portrait) means?
Woot! I’m glad you liked it. Ahh yes the green bar, you are the first person to ask about that. 😁 It was supposed to measure your sanity but we didn’t get it implemented. We left the bar there otherwise we would have to redesign the portrait panel.
Please, make a downloadable version for PC.
We haven’t tested it as a downloadable game, however, after the jam voting is over (around 14 Apr) we’ll give it a crack.